Curry is a great dish because it’s so versatile and a real crowd pleasure. If I’m making a big dish to feed lots of people I always go for vegetable curry; it’s a great option if you’ve got vegetarian guests but so packed with flavour and spice that everyone will tuck in. This Jamie Oliver vegetable curry is particularly good and really simple to make – definitely worth making during National Curry Week 2012.by
Share our posts!
TAGS2012 AGE UK Annette's Websites of the Week baking Bath-Knight BBC BBC Food BBC Iplayer BBC NEWS British Pie Week channel 4 Charity christmas Comic Relief Crafts Diamond Jubilee Elderly elderly people Facebook food fundraising Grandchildren Health independent living Internet London 2012 Olympic Games London 2012 Paralympic Games naidex national national Trust News Olympic torch relay Prince William and Kate Middleton Recipe Recipes Royal Family Royal Mail Royal Wedding Slimming World Stoke-on-Trent St Patricks Day television The Queen The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Top Tips Websites
- A very happy customer!
- Annette’s Websites of the Week – Angel Radio, Royal Voluntary Service, Garden on a Roll
- National Vegetarian Week 2013 – Egg, Chip and Pepper Bake
- Garden on a Roll
- National Vegetarian Week – Lentil Dahl and Veggie Pakoras
- Margaret Leigh-Jones – Britain’s Oldest DJ
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show – Stoke-on-Trent Story of Transformation
- The RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2013
- Turn that frown upside-down!
- National Vegetarian Week – The Hairy Biker’s Ploughman’s Fondue